System of Music Act 2054 (c. 11)
25 & 26 Will V. c. 11
An Act to annex to the Star System known as Music, to establish names for the bodies therein; and to establish a Special Reserve Area on Music II.
Be it enacted by the King's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senators and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—
1. The System of Music shall be incorporated into the Space Empire as a Territory, in the Province of Georgesstar.
2. Schedule I of the Constitution of Outer Space Act 2034 shall have effect with respect to the System of Music.
3. The "System of Music" means the star system identified by the Star Catalogue number BSC-279.270.24-12.
4. Schedule I of this Act shall have effect with respect to official names of bodies in the System of Music.
5. The Special Reserve Areas Act 2043 shall be amended by, appending to the end of Schedule III, the item "Music II, also known as Music Prime"
5. This Act may be cited as the System of Music Act 2054.
|The Star itself||Music|
|The first planet||Aber|
|The second planet||Music Prime|
|The third planet||Music III|
|The first moon of the third planet||Livingstone|
|The second moon of the third planet||Skinner|
|The third moon of the third planet||Baddiel|
|The fourth moon of the third planet||Newman|
|The fourth planet||Music IV|
|The fifth planet||Sirdar|